Terms and Conditions
Hotel Terms and Conditions
Blessed Hotel: Hosting service provider.
CLIENT: Passenger who takes the services of Blessed Hotel (of legal age).
CHECK-IN: Customer check-in process at the hotel before entering the room.
CHECK-OUT: Customer check-out process at the time of finishing using the hotel services.
NO-SHOW: It is the non-appearance of the passenger at the hotel before 11:59 p.m. on the scheduled day of arrival, without prior communication by the client.
RESERVATION: Agreement between Blessed Hotel and the Client to reserve the room(s) for the dates requested by the client.
GENERAL SALES TAX (IGV): Tax corresponding to the 18% of the rate.
The Client, when making the reservation through Blessed Hotel Web, declares to have been informed and/or had access to the content of policies and frequently asked questions of our website https://www.blessedhotel.com, which form part of the terms of this contract. . Likewise, you unconditionally accept the following terms and conditions. No agent, server, representative, or third party has the power or capacity to modify, restrict or extend the terms of this contract. The stated terms and conditions apply to the BLESSED HOTEL. These terms are a contract between you and BLESSED HOTEL SAC directly.
All guests accept these regulations in accordance with the provisions, any lack or infraction of the same entitles this establishment to take the necessary measures so that the general interest of maintaining the tranquility of other guests and the proper functioning of the hotel prevail. This document empowers us to expel the guest if the established rules are not respected. Once the guest enters the room, he accepts all the policies established in this document.
- The rates shown in the first step of the purchase process include the VAT charge. Rates are expressed per night/room, not per passenger.
- Cancellation policies: Flexible: You can modify or cancel the reservation up to 2 days before Check-in (Peruvian time) without additional charges.
- Non Refundable: Prepaid reservations, modifications, cancellations, transfers or refunds are not accepted. Once the guest has paid the amount for the room rate, no refunds will be made under any concept or circumstance.
- The penalty for No-Show corresponds to the total amount of the stay.
- All fees will be charged in Soles (PEN). And the proof of purchase will be issued in soles.
- A guest of the BLESSED HOTEL is considered solely and exclusively to the person or persons who have completed the check-in process and have or have signed the registration sheet.
- The confirmation of the reservation will be within a maximum period of 24 hours after the reservation has been made.
- All reservations will be made effective only with the 50% in advance of the total amount to be collected.
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations in those cases where it is considered that the client has carried out a fraudulent or inappropriate activity.
- In case of error and/or duplicity in the reservation made by the client, Blessed Hotel does not assume responsibility for this fact and will apply the penalty according to the reservation policy.
- In case of group reservations greater than 5 rooms, Blessed Hotel reserves the right to apply special policies and deadlines.
- The terms and conditions fully regulate the Customer's stay at the hotel and their use of the room.
Conditions for the Check-in and Check-out process
- The entry of food into hotels is prohibited, except for some medical restriction.
- Guests will not be allowed to enter with any type of animal, without the authorization of the hotel management.
- Present Identity Document of all the occupants of the room.
- For the exemption of the General Sales Tax (IGV), it is essential to present: The passport and the Andean Migration Card with the entry stamp not older than 60 days. (This does not apply if the hotel has already generated a discount on the rack rate)
- In case the guest has visitors, he can only serve them in the hotel lobby, it is essential that they are duly identified and registered by means of the identity document.
- Check-in time is from 15:00 and Check-out is at 11:00. In case of entering before or leaving after, will charge half accommodation rate, which will give you the right to enter the room earlier and leave later, staying in the room until 6:00 p.m. after this period, the amount will amount to 100% of the daily rate. *Early check in and late check out are subject to availability.
- Any request for Early Check-in and/or Late Check-out is subject to an additional charge and must be requested by email: email@example.com or directly at the hotel (subject to availability).
Conditions for staying at the hotel
- Guests must leave the keys to their rooms at the reception or administration every time they leave the establishment. At the time of check out, the guest must deliver the room key, otherwise the value of 50 soles will be charged for loss or misplacement.
- For no reason the guest will allow the entry of people who do not belong to the same room, without authorization from the hotel management.
- The amenities that the guest will find in his room during his stay are not unlimited deliveries. In the event that the guest requires any extra amenity, they must consult the cost of this at reception.
- At any time during the reservation, if the guest reports extremely valuable objects or documents that need to be left in Management's custody, he must fill out a form where he declares them. Objects or belongings not declared, abandoned in the unit or common areas are the sole responsibility of the client.
- The Hotel will be open to the public from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., if the guest wishes to enter or leave after 10:00 p.m., then he must contact the reception staff so that he can enter. The access door to the hotel after 10:00 p.m. will be opened and closed only by hotel staff.
- Room cleaning will be done in the morning, from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Clients who do not make their rooms available during these hours will not have their room cleaned.
- Both individual and group guests are informed that in this establishment the linens of the room are changed every third night of stay by the same client.
- We have transfer within the district of Marcona in private service with additional charge and subject to availability of the driver.
- The hotel is not responsible for the inconveniences that external service providers may cause to the guest (taxi, bicycle rental, travel agencies, operators, etc.)
- The Blessed Hotel and its staff have the right to enter the hotel room, during the Client's stay, in order to carry out cleaning, repair and similar work.
- Each room has 1 courtesy breakfast, if you require more it will be an added cost to the rate and is subject to hotel and restaurant availability.
- It is not possible to make arrangements in the room, such as sticking things on the walls, making holes, hanging pictures, etc., without the consent of the Blessed Hotel.
- Given the situation ? force majeure or fortuitous event? that Blessed Hotel is not able to comply with the client's accommodation, it is committed to providing a solution by offering the return of the money deposited.
- According to the General Law for the Prevention and Control of the Risks of Tobacco Consumption, Law Number 29517, smoking is prohibited in the rooms and/or in common areas of the establishment. In case of non-compliance by a guest with what is specified in this paragraph, a penalty of 250 soles per day will be applied to said guest.
- The entire hotel has free Wi-Fi in public areas and rooms.
- Our hotel does not have private parking for guests, however, it has a delimited area in front of the hotel, its availability must be consulted one day before arrival at the Blessed Hotel.
- We do not offer tours, but we can connect you with a local operator.
- The hotel is not responsible for the loss of money, jewelry and/or other valuables left in the room. We ask our guests to leave the doors of their rooms properly closed, they must also declare them and leave them in custody at the hotel reception.
- All personal belongings forgotten by our guests will remain under deposit at the hotel for 90 calendar days. After this period, the hotel will be able to dispose of them.
- In order to provide a comfortable stay to all our guests we require a total quiet time between 11 pm and 9 am
- The entrance to the rooms of any person who is not registered in the hotel is prohibited.
- If you wish to consume alcoholic beverages purchased outside the hotel, a corkage fee will apply.
- Blessed Hotel is against the trafficking of archaeological pieces belonging to the Peruvian Cultural Heritage.
- Blessed Hotel is against the trafficking of protected species.
- Possession and consumption of hallucinogenic drugs within the hotel facilities is prohibited.
- The exploitation and sexual abuse of minors are criminally and civilly punished in accordance with current legal provisions.
- If you wish to extend your stay, we ask that you inform the hotel Reception at least 24 hours in advance of your departure date. The extension will depend on the availability of rooms.
- In the case of stays without a detailed departure date, non-payment of the price of the stay and additional services 24 hours before the departure date, the immediate termination of the contract is determined and the Client is immediately obliged to leave the room and deliver it to the BLESSED HOTEL without people or goods and in good condition.
- The Client must inspect the hotel room at the time of arrival and immediately report any defects found at the hotel reception.
- A representative of the BLESSED HOTEL will make an inventory of the room when the guest enters, being the client's responsibility 100% to pay for any missing items that are found at the time of check out.
- Any defect that appears during the stay must be reported to the hotel reception. Likewise, we recommend that upon arrival you review the inventory of the room since at the time of your withdrawal it will be reviewed and in case of shortages or damages, they must be covered by the guest for another equal product or, failing that, it will be charged at its price.
- In the event that it is verified that there is indeed a defect in the Client's room, Blessed Hotel has the right to choose between repairing and relocating the client in a room that has at least the same category contracted with the Client.
- For the purposes mentioned above, only serious defects and capable of jeopardizing the level of service and quality of the Blessed Hotel are considered, and the Blessed Hotel is not obliged to take action in the case of irrelevant, unreasonable complaints or those that have to view with details that do not conflict with the minimum level of service contracted.
- In the event that the Blessed Hotel does not have the necessary means to repair the relevant defect or to replace the Client's room with another of a similar or higher category, the Client may only terminate the contract and receive the value paid for the room, not being able to demand anything else from the Blessed Hotel by any title whatsoever.
- Blessed Hotel does not assume any responsibility for damages or accidents that occur inside the room or any other part of the hotel, except if these accidents originate from the fault of Blessed Hotel.
- If the housekeeping or other personnel report sheets, towels, bedspreads or any other item or furniture in the room stained with blood, hair dye, ink, shoe paint, wine or the like, an extra charge will be made to the room for concept of laundry or even the replacement of the item depending on the damage caused to it.
- The guest agrees to cover the cost of repairing or replacing any object, furniture or material property of the hotel that has been totally or partially damaged, either by carelessness or intentionally.
Given all of the above, the guest clearly understands that the BLESSED HOTEL, the establishment that provides accommodation, can dispense with the accommodation contract if one of the following points occurs:
- The contracting party does not fulfill an outstanding obligation.
- The fulfillment of the accommodation contract is impossible for reasons of force majeure, be it strikes, road closures, climatic phenomena, or circumstances not attributable to the BLESSED HOTEL.
- The client gives confusing or false information about important data.
- The BLESSED HOTEL has justified reasons to believe that the enjoyment of the services by the contracting party may jeopardize the smooth running of our operations and/or its administration, the security or the public image of the BLESSED HOTEL.
- Behaviors are carried out that offend other clients or collaborators of the BLESSED HOTEL.